Provide correct and timely end-to-end resolution of customer issues via voice and non-voice channels
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide correct and timely end-to-end resolution of customer issues via voice and non-voice channels
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, exchanges: cancel or upgrade accounts
- Correctly answer customer inquiries and follow the prescribed escalation path for issues beyond his empowerment
- Ensure correct processes are followed with each customer interaction, from regulatory obligations to ensuring positive customer experiences
- Maintain current information for customer-facing systems including updating and maintaining customer accounts, adjustments, customer notes and customer follow ups
- Help customers to adopt to their subscription quickly and to the optimum level
Requirement 1 (Skills and Competencies)
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing good customer service. This includes customer needs assessment and meeting quality standards for service.
- Active Listening & Problem Solving Skills – giving full attention to what the customer is saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Excellent English Communication & Interaction Skills – conversant in English and can convey information effectively
- Service Orientation – proactive in looking for ways to help people;
- Ability to be polite, have confidence, and use diplomacy in difficult situations.
- Strategic Thinking – to generate or apply unique business insights and opportunities intended to create competitive advantage for the organization
- Detail-oriented and customer-focused
- Excellent Interpersonal skills – Able to build and manage relationships with internal customers and stakeholders as a means of improving the way we do things and improve the customer experience
- Time Management skills – Able to set priories and multi-task; demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Skilled in building positive customer relationships
Requirement 2 (Basic Qualifications)
- College graduate and with at least 6 months of call center experience in either voice or none-voice programs
- Strong background in customer service at an international call center (Call center experience required).
- Demonstrated computer knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Typing skills of 35 words per minute with 95% accuracy while maintaining exceptional customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Highly flexible to business directions and process changes